Pages

Subscribe:

Ads 468x60px

Twitter Update

Welcome Message

Monday, February 20, 2012

Check it out: epaich.com

Hey Guys!

So, I have neglected this blog because I have been working on my personal/professional webpage epaich.com. I am in the process of building up the content but would LOVE for you all to take a peak at what has been going on. We are in FULL swing in 216 with some project based learning on the Harlem Renaissance and it is going GREAT! The kids are super engaged and they are producing some awesome stuff. High expectations = awesome stuff :). You can check out the student work samples on the Harlem Renaissance here!

I'm making moves towards a flipped classroom next year. The flipped classroom and Project Based Learning supports the Common Core and truley prepares our children for college and career :).


I would love feedback on the website!!!!! Also, let me know if the embedded files show up in the portfolio!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis