Pages

Subscribe:

Ads 468x60px

Twitter Update

Welcome Message

Sunday, July 17, 2011

My Teacher Always Says Linky Party





This is my first Linky Party!! Check out Mrs. Bainbridge's Class! This "party" is about things that we say to our class.



- Lovey/ Bubah
- Was that a good decision or bad decision?
- Let's reflect on our behavior.
- Friends/My Friends (a 2nd grader asked me if I knew his name cause I called him "friend" hahaha)
- OMG- 2 years ago I guess I said OMG too much and a student used it in his writing. I dropped that word quick.
- Please come back to this planet. lol

1 comments:

Christina Bainbridge said...

HA! I love "please come back to this planet!" Thanks for joining my linky party!

:)
Christina
http://bainbridgeclass.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis