Pages

Subscribe:

Ads 468x60px

Twitter Update

Welcome Message

Monday, July 18, 2011

Run Don't Walk-Classroom Items

Hey guys-

Everyone should RUN to their closest 5 Below and pick up these super cool paper trays. They are between $2 and $3 dollars and look IDENTICAL to their Really Good Stuff "friends". I also picked up some sturdy pencil bins. They came in a set of 3 for about $3!! Sorry, I'll have to add a pic. tomorrow!


This is about 1/2 of my bins. I plan on putting one in each child's desk to help keep them organized. If I child needs a notebook or folder they can slide out the basket to retrieve the item. Hopefully that will help cut down on the "digging" in the desk that drives me NUTS! 

Do you see the mess around the kidney table? Well, those are my other FUN items. I purchased a border organizer, shoe boxes to organize my library, office supplies (penny items from staples!) and I really cool lime green cutlery organizer for outside dining. I plan on using that for a portable writing center. (I'll post a pic tomorrow). AND .... my HOT PINK obsession for one of the many reading nooks I plan to set up. 

Christmas Tree Store- $10


I can't wait to see my room come together! However, I have plenty of time :). 

Aside from shopping, my MAJOR project this summer is organizing my CLASSROOM LIBRARY, specifically leveling. I found these ADORABLE labels on my favorite blog and attached them to 6 qt. shoe bins. They have labels that match so *hopefully* the kids can put the books back in the correct place.


This is just a sneak peak, you can check out Kristen's blog here for downloads and more pictures. 


Ok folks, I'm off to work on building my pensive. This year I'm going to implement the Daily 5/CAFE and I'm trying to get everything set up BEFORE the crunch of the school year!!


Please leave a comment/follow my blog!!!!













2 comments:

Kristen said...

Erica! Thanks so much for the shoutout and linking back! I'm so glad you can use the labels.

The font I used on the other ones is smiley monster :)

Unknown said...

I love the labels. One of my friends was helping me level my library and she went nuts over the labels! Thanks for the font. I will always link back when I refer to one of your ideas/projects.

Yay for my first comment!!! I'm VERY excited.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis