Pages

Subscribe:

Ads 468x60px

Twitter Update

Welcome Message

Sunday, July 24, 2011

Book Labels {Free Printable}

Hi All-

Sorry, I've been busy. In my last post I told you that I was leveling my library. Well, I'm almost done!! Then, I came to the realization that I needed something for my theme bins or genre bins. So I got busy with my first FREE printable.



Labels for Books (The picture matches. Excellent for the organizational challenged or the little one's):





Aren't they cute and colorful??? They coordinate with the leveled labels from Ladybug's Teacher Files. The font is Smiley Monster from KevinandAmanda.com/fonts. If you download my labels in word format (PDF to come) please be sure to download the font!!

For now, these labels are round 1. More will surly be coming!

Downloads:

Book Bin Labels

Judy Blume/Goosebumps
Dahl/Junie B. Jones
Math/Science Books

   


Note: This is the fist time I'm uploading docs. PLEASE let me know if they are messed up!!

I joined up with Mrs. E's Linky Party at Sweet Life of a Third Grader.


Ok Back to creating more!! Remember, if you follow me you will be among the first ones to find out when I posted more labels!!!






1 comments:

Unknown said...

nice labels!!!! I love all the colors!!

I just found your blog from the linky party! Im a special ed teacher too!

Rachel

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis